Mercure Sydney International Airport
22 Levey Street , Wolli Creek NSW 2205
Mercure Sydney International Airport prides itself on convenience in location, service and price. Located away from any direct flight paths, the hotel provides an opportunity to enjoy the quiet, the comfort and relaxation you need before or after a long flight.
Each room contains modern and contemporary dÃ©cor built for both business and leisure. Unwind in the comfort of your room and enjoy views of the stunning Sydney Airport, or feel relaxed by the calm, quiet adjacent parklands opposite the hotel. Sydney's CBD, only 15kms from the hotel where you can explore Darling Harbour or check out the exciting shops and events Sydney has to offer. Whether you've forgotten the necessities or you are a diagnosed shop-o-holic, there is no need to panic. Sydney Airport itself offers late night shopping so there is always something to do. Located onsite on the ground floor is Seasons Restaurant which is known for its delicious modern Australian cuisine. As an alternative, Bradleys Bar has a delicious snack menu, comfortable lounge seats and large screen televisions. Also onsite is an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and a gymnasium.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Baggage Holding Room
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Parking - Car Space Available
- Dining Options Off-Site Nearby
- Disabled Facilities
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Secure Internet Access
- Parking - Security Undercover
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court - Full Size
Check In/Out Info:
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Day Spa Facilities:
Accessible Facilities: Disabled rooms available on request.
Babysitting available on request, charges apply, payable direct.
Parking facilities available on site, charges payable direct.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 01JAN16-30JUN16:
- Mercure Sydney International Airport has advised of construction work taking place adjacent to the hotel which is expected to be completed by 30 June 2016. The work has resulted in the temporary closure of the hotels pool. If required, guests can access the pool facilities at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, approximately a 5 to 10 minute drive from the hotel. The gymnasium has also been relocated to Level 2 during this time. Hoarding blocking the construction site will be visible from the hotel entrance however guest rooms do not overlook the development so minimal disruption to guests accommodation is expected.
Dates and Passenger details
1300 551 669 within Australia
+61 7353 54534 worldwide