Mercure Sydney International Airport
20 Levey Street , Wolli Creek NSW 2205
With a variety of rooms and public areas the airport hotel offers a stylish, comfortable ambience with a full range of resort style services and facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a gymnasium and tennis courts and squash courts.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Baggage Holding Room
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Parking - Car Space Available
- Dining Options Off-Site Nearby
- Disabled Facilities
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Secure Internet Access
- Parking - Security Undercover
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court - Full Size
Check In/Out Info:
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
10 kilometres from the Central Business District. Situated next to riverfront parklands and overlooking an 18 hole golf course, the hotel is within close proximity to the International Airport terminal away from all flight paths and just minutes from the Domestic Airport terminal.
Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Day Spa Facilities:
Accessible Facilities: Disabled rooms available on request.
Babysitting available on request, charges apply, payable direct.
Parking facilities available on site, charges payable direct.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 20JUL15-30DEC15:
- Mercure Sydney International Airport has advised of construction work taking place adjacent to the hotel which is expected to be completed by 30 December 2015. The work has resulted in a temporary change of hotel entrance until mid August 2015 with signage in place to direct guests and the closure of the hotels pool. If required, guests can access the pool facilities at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, approximately a 5 to 10 minute drive from the hotel. The gymnasium has also been relocated to Level 2 during this time. Hoarding blocking the construction site will be visible from the hotel entrance however guest rooms do not overlook the development so minimal disruption to guests accommodation is expected.
Dates and Passenger details
1300 551 669 within Australia
+61 7353 54534 worldwide