30 Phillip Street , Parramatta NSW 2150
Located in the heart of Parramatta's fashionable Church Street dining and shopping districts, the 196 room Parkroyal Parramatta hotel is within minutes from entertainment options including the Riverside Theatre, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, ANZ Stadium and a variety of cosmopolitan restaurants and bars, fondly known as Eat Street. Parkroyal Parramatta is a focal point for the western suburbs and easily accessible from Sydney city. The natural first choice for both business and leisure guests, Parkroyal Parramatta is designed for those who appreciate attention to detail in a relaxed, contemporary environment.
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Parking - Car Space Available
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Disabled Facilites-Assistance
- Currency Exchange
- Free Morning Paper
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Secure Internet Access
- Guest Laundry
- Parking - Security Undercover
- Parking - Undercover Carpark
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Secretarial Services
- Non Smoking - Dedicated Floors
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Distance To Nearest Public Transport:
900m - Parramatta Train Station.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Disabled room(s) available on request.
Babysitting available on request, charges apply, payable direct.
Parking facilities available on-site, charges payable direct.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 02MAR15-30JUN16:
- Parkroyal Parramatta will commence a redevelopment of the hotel on 02 March 2015 which is expected to be completed by 31 July 2016. During this time, an alternate hotel entrance will be in place with no change to hotel operations. TABLE:30 restaurant on level 1 will be expanded to increase seating capacity and BAR:30 on the ground floor will be extended out to Phillip Street to introduce an alfresco element. Both venues will still be available to guests during this time. The meeting rooms will not be available until April 2016 due to hoarding being erected along the front of the hotel and internally across the current pre-function area and entrance to the ballroom. The expansion works to TABLE:30 restaurant and BAR:30 are expected to be complete mid-April along with the opening of the 5 new meeting rooms and existing meeting spaces. The new accommodation rooms and gymnasium are expected to be open in July 2016. Throughout the development, the hotel will do their utmost to ensure minimal disruption to guests. Work will be carried out from Monday to Saturday between 8.00am and 5.00pm.
Dates and Passenger details
1300 551 669 within Australia
+61 7353 54534 worldwide