The Sebel Manly Beach Hotel
8-13 South Steyne , Manly NSW 2095
The Sebel Manly Beach Hotel offers a choice of accommodation from Superior Rooms to Studios and 1 or 2 Bedrooms Suites. Rooms and suites feature spacious bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, contemporary furnishings, work desk, modem connection and flat screen TV. Suites with spa baths, kitchenette and laundry are also available upon request.
Each room is generous in size with a furnished balcony for guests to enjoy a choice of views of the pool, local Manly area or stunning ocean views.
Whether your visit is for business or pleasure the The Sebel Manly Beach Hotel on Manly Beach has a variety of facilities to help enjoy some of life's pleasures.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bar on Premises
- Free Morning Paper
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Parking - Undercover Carpark
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Dedicated Non-smoking Floors
Valid for 01APR08-31MAR09: 11:00am.
Valid for 01APR09-31MAR10: 10:00am.
Number Of Rooms:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Distance To Nearest Beach:
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Parking facilities available on-site.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 04MAR13-30NOV13:
Anticipated disruption to guests:
- Initial construction program works will include jack hammering and noise disruptions over the month of March.
- All works completed Monday to Friday only and will be completed between 8.00am and 4.00pm. Jack hammering will not commence before 9.00am.
- During April works will change to internal refurbishment of rooms and utilise hand power tools only.
- Second series will commence mid May until the end of June, resuming the balance of the jack hammering works.
- From July to November internal refurbishment works as previous stated.
- All works will be in North Tower so Superior Studio and Superior Family rooms located in our South Tower will not be impacted.
Dates and Passenger details
1300 551 669 within Australia
+61 7353 54534 worldwide