Dreamworld - 1 Day Admission - Pensioner
- Entry into Dreamworld.
Does not include:
- Entry into FlowRider, V8 Supercars Redline.
- Food, beverages, gifts or photo purchases.
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-13 years inclusive - child rate applies.
- Tour leaders must present identification prior to admittance.
Food and drink:
- Visitors to Dreamworld are no longer permitted to take their own food and drink into the park.
Valid for 01APR14-31MAR15:
- Ticket has specific validity dates and must not be used outside the validity period. Entry into Dreamworld must occur by the date specified:
- Passes purchased for travel between 01APR14-31MAR15 are valid for entry till 31MAR15.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered the theme park.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
To qualify for reduced admission entry as a Pensioner, one of the following criteria must be met:
- Holder of a valid Australian Pensioner Card (the card holder and listed dependents will qualify for the pension rate).
- Holder of a Seniors Card.
- Holder of a New Zealand Pension Card.
- Any person 65 years of age or older (proof of age may be required - Australian and New Zealand residents only).
- Holder of a Veteran Affairs Pension Card.
- Holder of a Sole Parent Pension Card.
- FlowRider is at an additional charge of AUD5.00 per visit. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
V8 Supercars Redline:
- V8 supercars Redline is at an additional charge of AUD10.00 per visit. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
- Carers need to accompany the disabled and can purchase ticket upon entry.
1300 551 669
+61 7353 54534